Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shopping Follow-Up

I received the items I wrote about in this post last week, and I gotta say, those bone earrings are HUGE and HEAVY. Since I've already worn them, I can't send them back so I'm stuck with them. I thought they were a lot smaller and daintier when I saw them online. Note to self: ALWAYS READ THE DESCRIPTIONS.

The tops are nice, but sheer as all get out. I have camis, but I may need to pick up another one or even two so that I can ensure that none of my unspeakables will show through. They'll be good for those hot and muggy summer months, though.

I also bought (but didn't post pictures of) 4 pairs of Gap pants for summer. Some are more casual, others more work-appropriate. All fit me well but I discovered something: I am between a regular and long inseam. I have to be careful because many regular inseams look like highwaters on me. Unfortunately for me, two of the Gap pants will need to be tailored. Which means I need to measure how much to take off the legs. I hate measuring. It's so precise.

I recommend the Gap trouser jeans and the hipslung pants to anyone who has bottom-half issues. They're super-comfy and they don't make me look pregnant, which is a must these days for some [very frustrating] reason...

I also bought some new Asics running shoes (on sale at Dick's for $39.99!) because my other ones were making my knees hurt. Because of the rain, I haven't even had a chance to try them out. Wah. I hope that changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment